Thompson Coburn is seeking an associate with 2-4 years of experience in employment law, including some traditional labor experience. The ideal candidate will have federal and state court experience, as well as EEOC and/or IDHR experience. Additionally, we prefer candidates with counseling experience, including drafting policies, agreements and handbooks. The successful candidate will possess strong research and writing skills, be comfortable with client interaction and be a self-starter. An active Illinois law license is required.
To apply for the position, click here to submit a cover letter, resume, transcripts and writing sample.
This position is not open to recruiting agencies.
eTERA Consulting is recruiting for a tentative Vietnamese/English language legal documents review project starting on Tuesday, March 28, 2017.
- The project will be on site at one of our facility locations: Southfield, MI; Chicago, IL; or Washington D.C.
- Remote work will not be offered
- The compensation will be market competitive
- The estimated duration is 2-4 weeks
- Prior document review experience is preferred
- The successful candidate will be able to read Vietnamese and must be able to pass a Vietnamese-language test
- Note, the English portion will not necessitate any knowledge of Vietnamese. If you are interested in being considered for either of these opportunities, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Name your resume, "Last Name, First Name - Resume" and title the email "Vietnamese/English Review." Note that you cannot work on another document review project while you work with eTERA Consulting. Also, we receive interest from many candidates and are unable to respond to everyone. No calls please.
Become a Member
AABA invites you to become a member or renew your membership. As a member, you will be part of one of the largest Asian American bar associations in the nation.
AABA Thanks our Jade and Pearl Sponsors for 2017-2018